Sanctuary Lodge is a state of the art alcohol and drug detox rehabilitation facility. Everything you need to fully detox and rehabilitate is offered on site under the one roof. Our medical and psychosocial team is fully integrated, ensuring you receive the best treatment and care possible for your addiction/condition. We have worked hard to bring you a world-class clinic at a fraction of standard prices ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to benefit from the Sanctuary Lodge recovery experience.
Sanctuary Lodge has created a tranquil and homely environment that is furnished to the highest standard. Below is a list of the facilities that our clients can benefit from:
24 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
All bedrooms are furnished to a very high standard, equipped with a writing desk, double bed, wardrobe, drawers, and plasma TV. The décor is fresh, yet homely for a warm and comfortable feel. The rooms are well ventilated and come with a modern and clean en-suite bathroom that is of a high specification.
Large clean, modern, kitchen and catering facility
All meals are freshly prepared on site by our qualified chef and catering staff. Meals are nutritious and very tasty. Special dietary requirements can be catered to, and clients will be offered a menu of choice and variation. The kitchen is spacious, well equipped, and adheres to all the hygiene and health and safety regulations.
Recreation and relaxation room
This is a space created for clients to relax and socialise. We want to encourage positive social relationships, as we understand that the nature of addiction can be very isolating. The area is bright and comfortable, offering games, TV, and reading material, with patio doors leading out on to the wooden decked veranda and attractive gardens. Sports and games will also be organised from time to time by staff to encourage fun and unity in recovery.
- Welcome area and reception
- One-to-One counselling and trauma therapy room
- 3 separate therapy rooms
- Fully equipped clinical and admissions assessment room
- Separate secure pharmaceutical room
- Cutting edge holistic therapy room with vibroacoustic chair and mood lighting – also for meditation, massage, and auricular acupuncture
- Large fully equipped kitchen and pantry
- Dining room and serving hatch
- Medical assessment and treatment room
- 24 hour GP service
- On site 24 hour registered general nursing staff
- Spiritual house and garden
- Large, attractive well maintained garden and flower beds
- 2 raised decking and seating areas
- Countryside views
- BBQ area
- Vegetable growing and garden therapy area
- Nearby children’s playing field, park, and nature walks
- Private parking for staff and visitors
- Situated directly behind the town’s hospital
- Local cafes and restaurants are a short drive into the market town
Sanctuary Lodge offers a 12 Step abstinence based programme of recovery. The treatment is medical and psychosocial with holistic aspects. All clients entering the treatment programme will be required to sign a treatment contract, which they will need to adhere to whilst in our care. This is for the safety of everyone it is vital to us that Sanctuary Lodge is kept a safe and harmonious place to heal at all times. Randomised drug and alcohol testing will also be carried out to ensure the unit is kept drug and alcohol free.