November 28th, 2023
Your rehab experience at Sanctuary Lodge
Having a positive rehab experience is vital to making a full recovery from your alcohol, substance, or behavioural addiction. We understand that attending an inpatient rehab programme can set you on a course to better yourself for the future, which can be a daunting thought as you make the first steps towards addiction rehabilitation.
Here at Sanctuary Lodge, we want to make sure that your inpatient rehab experience is as comfortable and welcoming as possible, providing you with a safe space in which to begin your journey towards addiction recovery. Some of our state-of-the-art facilities include:
- Nineteen ensuite bedrooms and five shared rooms, all beautifully refurbished
- Peaceful and attractive gardens where you can reflect and connect with nature
- Purpose built one-to-one counselling rooms, group rooms, and treatment rooms
- Full in-house catering taking all dietary requirements into account
- Free Wi-Fi for residents to use during specific periods that will not interrupt treatment
(Monitored by the clinical team to ensure the safety of our clients)
Whether you are staying for a seven twenty-eight day programme, we constantly aspire to live up to our name; becoming a true sanctuary in which you can feel safe and supported during your treatment. Our brilliant team of therapists, support workers and housekeeping all strive to provide you with specialist care, maintaining a professional and friendly environment to give you the best chance at making a full addiction recovery. Rehab can be a momentous time in your life, and we want your rehab experience to be as secure and as welcoming as can be.
Our example timetable below will give you an idea of what your addiction recovery programme could look like down to the day to day schedule. Take a look at our Virtual Tour of Sanctuary Lodge to see our facility for yourself.