Crack cocaine rehab
Crack cocaine, also known as crack, is a free base form of cocaine and is a highly addictive stimulant. Usually smoked, crack cocaine produces a short-lived but intense high that leaves its users craving more within minutes. Although the grips of crack cocaine are strong, there is help available if you want to escape.
The road to recovery from crack cocaine begins through crack cocaine detox and rehabilitation. As well as offering traditional therapies, the crack cocaine rehab process is known to work best alongside holistic therapies that aim to clear your mind and body.
What is rehab for crack cocaine?
Crack cocaine rehab is a safe and structured environment incorporating a programme of therapies, written exercises and meditation to help people safely overcome their reliance on crack cocaine.
Do I need crack cocaine rehab?
Admitting you need help with crack cocaine is often the most difficult part of recovery – sometimes it is hard to know how to ask for help, where to turn to or even if your crack cocaine use warrants rehab at all. The truth is, you don’t have to be at rock bottom to need crack cocaine rehab. It is never too early to break free from this terrible drug.
Take a moment to look at each statement below and see if any apply to you:
- I consider crack cocaine an everyday necessity and need it just to feel normal.
- I find myself preoccupied with obtaining my next fix of crack cocaine.
- I have ignored my physical appearance and personal hygiene since I started using crack cocaine.
- I try to hide my crack cocaine abuse from friends and family.
- I avoid social interactions, have lost interest in previous hobbies and my relationships are strained since I began using crack cocaine.
- I have neglected my job or other important responsibilities (for example, paying the rent) since I started using crack cocaine.
- I have tried to stop taking crack cocaine but have felt powerless to stop.
If any of these statements read true to you, then it could be the right time for crack cocaine rehab. Don’t wait for your health to deteriorate or for your life to spiral even further out of control. Taking positive steps towards crack cocaine rehab will feel like a weight finally lifted from your shoulders.
Is crack cocaine rehab necessary?
Crack cocaine rehab is an important tool if you are ready and willing to kick your crack cocaine habit for good. Inpatient rehab is considered the most effective course of treatment as you will be immersed in the programme, away from everyday stress, triggers and temptations. This gives you the ability to concentrate on healing and build new, healthier patterns of behaviour.
To give you the best possible chance of recovery, Sanctuary Lodge offers comprehensive crack cocaine treatment that focuses on our clients’ physical, mental and emotional well-being. This is done without judgement in a safe and secure setting, and with knowledgeable staff who all have first-hand experiences in addiction recovery.
In addition to this, you will be surrounded by others who are going through similar experiences. This shared empathy and knowledge builds hope and confidence to help you progress toward your recovery.
Crack cocaine rehab doesn’t just treat addiction, but also explores the underlying reasons behind your crack cocaine addiction. Understanding what led to your crack cocaine use and connecting with a support network is vital to ensure a long-lasting and sustainable recovery.
What to expect from crack cocaine rehab
After the detox period, which will have cleared your body of any harmful toxins, the mental restoration part of your drug rehab will begin. With dedicated support on hand, you will be able to learn essential coping mechanisms, develop new patterns of thought and start living a healthier life.
Sanctuary Lodge offers a variety of different therapies designed with a holistic approach in mind. Some of our therapies include:
- Dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT): allows you to live in the moment, regulate your emotions and teach you how to cope with stress without turning to crack cocaine.
- Group therapy: gives you access to an invaluable support network of peers where you can talk about your crack cocaine experiences openly and learn from others.
- Family therapy: provides you with the opportunity to rebuild relationships in a healthy and safe environment.
- Relapse prevention: helps you to develop a plan for relapse prevention, ensuring that you remain free from crack cocaine once you leave rehab.
On top of these therapies, you will be able to explore alternative approaches to healing, including yoga and meditation, acupuncture, gong baths and massage. Sanctuary Lodge aims to provide a relaxing and therapeutic environment tailored to promote holistic recovery.
The benefits of crack cocaine rehab
Many people struggling with crack cocaine can experience dramatic benefits from entering a reputable rehab facility. As an individual, you will begin to notice marked improvements in your physical and mental health, a more positive outlook on life, growing self-esteem and a sense of pride that comes with completing rehab.
Some of the other benefits of inpatient rehab include:
- 24-hour support during your detox which will help prevent relapse
- A medically supervised environment away from any temptations or triggers
- Opportunity to seek physical and mental restoration in a comfortable and safe atmosphere
- Nutritious meals that promote healing and recovery
- A relaxing space that allows you to focus solely on your recovery
- One year of free aftercare
Sanctuary Lodge provides tools and resources that can be used beyond treatment to help manage cravings and prevent rehab once you return home. In short, crack cocaine rehab saves lives; people have entered the centres in despair and left with newfound confidence and hope for their recovery. By seeking professional treatment, you can reclaim your life and enjoy a sense of freedom away from crack cocaine.
What rehab options are available for crack cocaine?
There are a variety of addiction treatment programmes available to help you overcome crack cocaine dependency and addiction.
Sanctuary Lodge provides seven-day, fourteen-day or twenty-eight-day treatment programmes. We understand you may be tempted to opt for a shorter course, but experience has shown that clients have a better chance of long-term recovery if they stay for twenty-eight days. This will give you the chance to develop a healthy routine in a structured environment.
What happens after crack cocaine rehab?
Sanctuary Lodge understands that relapse can happen. It’s possible to experience crack cocaine cravings years after recovery, and it takes hard work and commitment to stay on the recovery path. Therefore, we are committed to helping you stay drug-free by offering free aftercare for one year to recovering clients.
Recovery is a life-long process and clients can still be triggered by temptations after leaving rehab. Attending aftercare programmes will ensure you stay on track, providing you with a continued support network and accountability – something that is proven to boost your chances of staying clean.
Aftercare will help you navigate through hard times so you can resist temptations and cope with potential triggers going forward. When you have finished your residency, we will offer you free weekly group treatments for up to one-year post-treatment and will enrol you in our UKAT Alumni.
Access crack cocaine rehab today
Sanctuary Lodge is the ideal setting for you to recover from crack cocaine abuse. Our clients receive various forms of cognitive, talking and creative therapies to ensure they get the tools they need to recover successfully. These take place both individually and in group settings to ensure you get the most from your stay with us here at Sanctuary Lodge. Crack cocaine rehab has saved lives and it can save yours too; people have entered our centre in despair and left with newfound confidence and hope for their recovery.