Residential Alcohol And Drug Rehab Guide For Leicestershire
Addiction is an illness of the body and mind, that causes damage not just to the physical and mental health of an addict, but also endangers the lives and happiness of those that depend on, or care, about the addict. This means that your addiction not only negatively affects you, but also all those around you, be it at home, work, or school. And, for every day that your addiction goes untreated, its damaging effects only become worse.
If you would like to turn things around, and prevent your addiction from causing lasting damage, it is important that you get professional addiction treatment as soon as possible. A state of the art private rehab like ours, at Sanctuary Lodge, can help you. We specialise in treating a variety of addictions, including addiction to illegal drugs, prescription medication, alcohol, and more. You can easily access our service, regardless of if you live in Melton, Leicester, or any other part of Leicestershire.
To help you make a full recovery, we make sure no part of your addiction goes untreated, by providing you addiction treatment that has been tailored to your unique needs, as well as round the clock nursing care. Addiction treatment provided to you by our experienced specialists, will generally consist of a medically assisted detox to minimise your withdrawal symptoms, and make your recovery process as smooth and comfortable as possible. This will be followed by a rehabilitation programme, which will comprise a variety of therapies to treat all psychological aspects of your addiction.
After your course of treatment has been completed, and you have been discharged, you can continue treatment from home through our aftercare services. Aftercare greatly increases your chances of preventing a relapse, by providing you steady support, and much more, for as long as you need it.
Don’t let your addiction dictate your happiness or existence for a minute longer. Get the professional help you need by contacting us today to regain control of your life.
A Brief Overview of the Services our Rehab Offers
Sanctuary Lodge is a leading addiction treatment centre in the UK that combines cutting-edge facilities and treatment programmes, to help addicts make a full recovery. Our addiction treatment counsellors and specialists are not only highly qualified and experienced, but also compassionate when providing care to patients.
We are located in the heart of Essex, close to London, and can be easily accessed from any part of the UK. We specialise in providing highly effective and personalised care to our patients in the form of detox, rehab, therapy, and aftercare in a serene environment.
Some of our services include:
- Prescribed medical detoxification
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation
- 24-hour care
- Counselling treatments
- One-to-one and group therapy
- Holistic therapies
- Trauma therapy
- Psychiatric assessments
- Dual diagnosis care
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Aftercare and ongoing therapies
Sanctuary Lodge is located about 131 miles from Leicestershire. It is around a two hours and forty minute drive via the A14, going through Rothwell, Huntingdon, Great Shelford, and Haverhill. If you like, we can provide a sober transport service to take you, at your convenience, to and from our facility, from your home in Loughborough, Hinckley, or anywhere else in Leicestershire.
Call us today to begin your addiction treatment.
The Pros and Cons of Private Rehab
Visiting private rehab for treatment is far safer than trying to beat an addiction on your own. This is because, in a private rehab, all aspects of your addiction can be properly cared for by qualified and experienced professionals. Also, in a private rehab facility, you will have access to all the necessary facilities and resources needed to guide you towards a full recovery.
Other pros of seeking addiction treatment through a private rehab include:
- Immediate admission: With a private rehab, there are no delays in receiving addiction treatment. You can receive the treatment you need, as soon as you need it, without having to worry about waiting lists or any other unnecessary delays.
- Personalised care: In our private rehab, we avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to caring for our patients. Instead, we ensure our patients receive the best possible care by providing a course of treatment that has been tailored to match each patient’s individual needs.
- Round the clock supervision and care: Your health, comfort, and general well-being will be monitored 24/7 in a private rehab. This will ensure that prompt attention is given to any sudden changes in your state of health or comfort
- Conducive environment for recovery: Recovering at home can be complicated and ineffective, due to the fact that you may still have access to your substance of abuse. In a private rehab, you will be cared for in a controlled and comfortable environment, free of risks and also devoid of the stressors that normally trigger your urge to use drugs.
- Free aftercare and family support programmes: Studies show that the support provided through aftercare services, and other support programmes, greatly reduce a recovering addict’s likelihood of suffering a relapse.
These benefits, and more, are available to all in Leicestershire who are seeking addiction treatment in a private rehab like ours. But, on the downside, not everyone can afford addiction treatment in a private rehab.
How Much Does Rehab Cost in Leicestershire?
The cost of private rehab will vary based on a number of factors, as well as the circumstances in which you are seeking addiction treatment. For instance, people with more severe addictions, who require intensive treatment for a longer period of time, will typically pay more for their treatment. Also, if you are seeking addiction treatment in a luxury facility, that offers luxury or executive inpatient care instead of standard inpatient care, you are likely to pay more.
The cost of addiction treatment will be reduced if your health insurance covers addiction treatment, and if the private rehab accepts health insurance. Also, you will likely pay less for addiction treatment if you are provided outpatient care only.
If you are unable to afford addiction treatment in a private rehab, there’s always the option of getting help with your addiction through the NHS.
Free/NHS Addiction Treatment Options in Leicestershire
All residents of Leicestershire can access NHS addiction treatment options. These options are free of charge, and can be accessed in your local community, regardless of if you live in Harborough, Coalville, or any other part of Leicestershire. To get started with receiving NHS addiction treatment, simply speak with your GP concerning available options.
However, there is typically a waiting list before you can receive the treatment you need via the NHS. The length of the waiting list will depend on the demand for NHS addiction treatment in Leicestershire at that time. Also, the quality of treatment provided is generally determined by the NHS, which means you may have to make do with whatever level of care you are provided.
Your GP can advise you concerning the following NHS addiction treatment options:
- Local Mental Health Team: If your GP believes you require additional support, you may be referred to the local mental health team. This type of referral will give you access to psychiatrists, psychotherapists, or other specialists.
- Local Drug and Alcohol Services: The local drug and alcohol service will offer a variety of low intensity therapeutic interventions, which may include holistic therapies and keyworking. You can access this service either through a referral from your GP, or a self-referral in certain circumstances.
- Addiction Counselling: An NHS assigned counsellor will most likely be a general counsellor, not an addiction specialist.
Addiction Support Groups in Leicestershire
Addiction support groups can help facilitate your progress towards recovery. Fortunately, there are a number of addiction support groups to choose from across Leicestershire, some of which include:
- SMART Family and Friends provides assistance and support to families and friends struggling with the substance abuse of a loved one.
- BAC-IN is a peer-led drug and alcohol recovery service that supports minorities.
- Explore Family supports children, adults, carers, and whole families in Nottingham affected by alcohol and drug abuse.
- Aquarius Derby supports families and carers affected by the alcohol or drug use of someone else.
- Carers Federation – Regent’s House offers support to family and friends of substance users.
- Burton Addiction Centre Family Support Group assists people affected by another’s drug or alcohol use.
How to Choose a Recovery Programme
An ideal recovery programme will significantly facilitate your healing process, and ensure you make a full and safe recovery from addiction. In order to select a recovery programme in Leicestershire that can deliver the results you want, you need to take the following into consideration:
- Would you prefer an inpatient or outpatient setting?
- Does the treatment facility have experience in treating addiction similar to yours?
- Is the cost of the treatment programme within your budget?
- Are you better off with addiction treatment close to home or abroad?
- Would you prefer to continue working while receiving treatment?
You should also speak to your doctor to receive information, as well as for professional guidance.
NA meetings in/near Leicestershire
There are a number of NA meetings held across Leicestershire on a daily basis.
Just For Today meeting
Bishop Street Methodist Church, 10a Bishop Street
Sundays at 4:00 pm
Shares, Steps, Traditions & JFT
The Convent of Mercy, 11 Bridge Gate
Sundays at 7:30 pm
Field of Dreams
Blue Room, Methodist Church
106 Knightthorpe Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
Upstairs room, Bishop Street Methodist Church
10a Bishop Street, Leicester, Leicestershire
Wednesdays at 7:15 pm
St Barnabas Cathedral House
North Circus Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Mondays at 5:00 pm
We Do Recover
Woodgate Resources Centre, 36 Woodgate
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
St Barnabas Cathedral House, North Circus Street
Mondays at 7:30 pm
AA meetings in/near Leicestershire
There are a number of AA meetings held across Leicestershire on a daily basis. Find the one nearest to you:
Syston Methodist Church Centre (upstairs), High Street
Wednesdays at 7.30 pm
Salvation Army, Burleigh Rd
Fridays at 7.30 pm
Long Eaton Sunday
St Francis of Assisi (RC) Church Hall, Tamworth Rd
Sundays at 4.00 pm
Long Eaton Tuesday
St Francis of Assisi (RC), Church Hall, Tamworth Rd
Tuesdays at 7.30 pm
Leicester: Newcomers Wednesday
Methodist Church, 10a Bishop St, (side entrance)
Wednesdays at 7.30 pm
Christchurch Church Hall, Chilwell High Rd
Thursdays at 8.00 pm
Addiction Counselling in/near Leicestershire
- Sanctuary Lodge, Halstead, UK. Telephone +44 20 3811 7727
- Leicester Private Counselling, Stoneygate, Leicester, UK. Telephone +44 116 239 5245
- Dear Albert, Leicester, UK. Telephone +44 800 830 3646
- Leicestershire Counselling, Loughborough, UK. Telephone +44 7516 466709
- Turning Point – Loughborough, Loughborough, UK. Telephone +44 330 303 6000
- Christine Feather, Leicester, UK. Telephone +44 7970 979956
- Leicester Counselling Centre, Leicester, UK. Telephone +44 116 255 8801
Local Govt Addiction Resources in Leicestershire
For government backed addiction resources in Leicestershire, visit the NHS Choices website. All kinds of addiction related information are provided to help you begin your journey to recovery.
How Can I Get To and From Leicestershire?
The road network in and around Leicestershire is convenient and easy to use. This makes getting to and from NA or AA meetings easy. There are also public transportation options in the area for those who prefer not to drive.
If you are looking to drive from Leicestershire to Sanctuary Lodge in Halstead for addiction treatment, you can take either the A14, A47, or M1. The A14 offers the shortest route to your destination.
Begin the journey by taking the M1 from the A6 and Leicester Western Bypass/A46. Proceed on the M1 then take A14 to A505 in Cambridgeshire. From the M11, take exit 10 and continue on the A505 to your destination in Halstead.
Remember that, for your convenience, Sanctuary Lodge offers a sober transport service that can transport you from your home to our rehab facility, on the schedule that you are most comfortable with.